Addendum to Agenda for
the Meeting of the
Board of Parks and Recreation
Monday, June 26, 1995
Communications - Seasonal adjustment of Aquarium Admisssion
Dr. John Nightingale to request the Board's approval of a rate increase
for July 1 - September 30.
Item 4 - Burrardview Park - Babies Cottage Security
Barb Fousek requested to speak to the Board regarding the Burrardview
- Babies Cottage Security.
Item 6 - Pridefest Barbecue and Concert at Brockton Oval
The following delegations requested to speak to the Board regarding
the Pridefest Barbecue and Concert at Brockton Oval:
- Grant Kieran, Vancouver Rowing Club
- Siedo Tzogoeff, Brockton Pavilion Society
- Rod Hesp, B. C. Mainland Cricket League
- Seasonal adjustment of Aquarium Admission Rates
Letter dated June 20, 1995 from Dr. John
Nightingale, Executive Director, Vancouver Aquarium,
requesting Park Board approval for a temporary
readjustment of Aquarium admission rate charges.
3. PLANNING/ENVIRONMENTAL INITIATIVES/OPERATIONS
- Oakridge/Langara Rezoning Policies
Presentation by the City Planning Department on the
Oakridge/Langara Rezoning Policies. Revised Council
Report was mailed to Board members.
- Kerrisdale Pool Cover Replacement
Staff report dated June 21, 1995 recommending that
the Board award the contract for installation of a
new frame-supported fabric cover for Kerrisdale Pool
to RMT Contracting and Equipment Co. Ltd. for the
tendered price of $231,250.