Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, May 26, 1997 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
May 05, 1997 .
- Minutes of the special meeting of the Board held on Monday,
May 12, 1997 .
PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE
The Planning and Environment Committee at its meeting on Monday, May
26, 1997 recommended the following reports for the Board's approval:
- Stanley Park Service Yard - Consultant
- Soft Infrastructure
COMMUNITY SERVICES AND BUDGETS COMMITTEE
The Community Services and Budgets Committee at its meeting on Monday,
May 26, 1997 recommended the following reports for the Board's approval:
- Regular Full Time Positions
- Stanley Park Ecology Society - Operating
- Lions Society of B.C. - "Fantasy
of Lights" Event Request at Queen Elizabeth Park
LAST MEETING'S NOTICE OF MOTION
NOTICE OF MOTION
- Approval of Minutes
- Property Matters
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, June 9, 1997 at 7:00 pm
(THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SUBMITTED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND
NOT FOR DISCUSSION UNLESS RAISED BY A BOARD MEMBER)
- Approval of Warrants
Warrant #18 in the amount of $865,941.30, Warrant #19 in the amount
of $426.30 US, $614,122.58 Cdn.