Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, January 24, 2000 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
January 10, 2000 .
- City Council Report
- Liaison Appointment
Item 4 - Grandview - Woodlands Community Policing Centre
- Staff to make a presentation.
- Representative from Vancouver Police Department to make a presentation
- Irwin Oostindie, Ad-hoc Committee for Grandview Park
- Mavis Dickson, Resident
- Don Larson, CRAB
- Anton Pilipa, Anit-Poverty Action Committee
- Shelly Fahey, Coalition Against Police Brutality
- Suzanne Baustad, Women and Children Creating Community Society
- M.L. Burke, President of the Board of Grandview Woodland Community
- Grandview - Woodlands Community Policing
Staff report dated January 10, 2000 recommending that the Board grant
a licence to the Grandview Woodlands Community Policy Centre to use
the vacant caretaker suite in the Grandview Park fieldhouse as a Community
Police Office and the terms and conditions of the licence as listed
in the staff report.
- MacLean Water Playground - Contract
Staff report dated
- Nat Bailey Stadium - Assignment
of Lease and Rent for the Year 2000
Staff report dated January 14, 2000 recommending that the Board approve
recommendations A to E in the staff report.
LAST MEETING'S NOTICE OF MOTION
The following motion was moved by Commissioner Cassells at the meeting
of the Board held on Monday, January 10, 2000:
THAT the Community Policing Centre survey be disregarded by Park
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, February 07, 2000 at 7:00 pm