Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, November 04, 2002 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
October 21, 2002 .
- Most Beautiful Block Recognition
- Lieutenant Governor's Award of Merit of Excellence in Architecture
- Thunderbird Community Centre - Marilyn Cox, Thunderbird Community
Association, will speak to the Board.
- City Council Report
- Appointment of Architect for the
Renfrew Park Community Centre Pool and Code Upgrades
Staff report dated October 23, 2002 recommending that the Board award
a contract for the architectural and engineering services for the
pool and code upgrading at the Renfrew Park Community Centre to Bruce
Carscadden Architect Inc.
- Brock House Society - Renewal of Agreement
Staff report dated October 21, 2002 recommending that the Board enter
into an Operating Agreement with the Brock House Society for a term
of ten years from February 01, 2003 to January 31, 2013.
- Kitsilano Beach Restaurant and Takeout
- Approval of Design Concept for a Development Permit
Staff report dated October 25, 2002 recommending that the Board approve
the design concept for the proposed Kitsilano Beach Restaurant/Concession
for submission for a development permit.
Appendix A Survey
Design Concept Photos
Design drawings - will be available for viewing at Stanley District
Office, Vancouver Park Board, 2099 Beach Avenue.
- Memorial South Park - Proposed
Staff report dated October 22, 2002 recommending that the Board approve
recommendations A to C.
Appendix 1 - Site Plan
ENQUIRIES, OTHER MATTERS AND NEW BUSINESS
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, December 02, 2002 at 7:00 pm