NOTICE OF MEETING
BOARD OF PARKS AND RECREATION
PARK BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, February 25, 2013
PARK BOARD - BOARDROOM
2099 BEACH AVENUE
- A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
- Agendas and reports are available on the Park Board web site at http://vancouver.ca/parks/board/index.htm approximately one week before the meeting date.
- Highlights of the meeting are typically posted the day following the meeting.
- You may also communicate your thoughts on an issue to the Board by emailing email@example.com and they will receive all correspondence before the matter is considered.
For information please call Barinder Lalli, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.257.8453,
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Tuerlings, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.257.8452,
- Presentation from the Director of Emergency Management on the City’s Emergency
- 2012 Bright Nights Cheque Presentation – BC Professional Fire Fighters' Burn Fund
- Feasibility Study for An Accessible Sailing Dock at the Jericho Sailing Centre
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Concession at Kitsilano beach – Award of Contract
A Regular Board meeting will be convened immediately following the Park Board Committee Meeting
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- Park Board Committee Meeting - January 28, 2013
- Regular Board Meeting - January 28, 2013
- Special Board Meeting - February 4, 2013
GENERAL MANAGER'S REPORT
REPORT OF THE PARK BOARD COMMITTEE
- Park Board Committee Meeting
Monday, February 25th, 2012
Approval and recommendations of actions.
Motions on Notice
- Review of park by-laws and increased by-law enforcement
Mover: Commissioner Jasper
- Motion to clarify the instances under which an in-camera meeting may be called
Mover: Commissioner Coupar
- Open and transparent public consultation regarding the new community centre model
Mover: Commissioner De Genova
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT MEETING: Monday, March 11, 2013 at 7:00 pm at the Park Board office.