NOTICE OF MEETING
BOARD OF PARKS AND RECREATION
PARK BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, March 11, 2013
PARK BOARD - BOARDROOM
2099 BEACH AVENUE
- A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
- Agendas and reports are available on the Park Board web site at http://vancouver.ca/parks/board/index.htm approximately one week before the meeting date.
- Highlights of the meeting are typically posted the day following the meeting.
- You may also communicate your thoughts on an issue to the Board by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and they will receive all correspondence before the matter is considered.
For information please call Barinder Lalli, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.257.8453,
e-mail email@example.com or Kevin Tuerlings, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.257.8452,
- Food Service Update with special presentation from Lisa Brideau on "An Overview of Local and Sustainable Food Procurement in City Facilities"
- Community gardens at Charleson and Cambie Parks
A Regular Board meeting will be convened immediately following the Park Board Committee Meeting
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
THAT the Board will go into a meeting later this day, which is closed to the public, pursuant to
Section 165.2(1) of the Vancouver Charter, to discuss matters related to paragraphs:
(a) Personal information about an identifiable individual who holds or is being considered
for a position as an officer, employee or agent of the city or another position
appointed by the city.
ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- Park Board Committee Meeting - February 25, 2013
- Regular Board Meeting - February 25, 2013
GENERAL MANAGER'S REPORT
REPORT OF THE PARK BOARD COMMITTEE
- Park Board Committee Meeting
Monday, March 11th, 2012
Approval and recommendations of actions.
Motions on Notice
- Improving Campaign Finance for Local Elections in British Columbia
Mover: Commissioner Loke
- Time Limits on the length of Park Board Meetings
Mover: Commissioner De Genova
- Dude Chilling Park Sign
Mover: Commissioner Blyth
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT MEETING: Monday, April 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm at the Park Board office.