Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, July 17, 1995 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday, July
- Concord Pacific's Request to Remove
the Unit Cap in False Creek North Staff report dated July 6, 1995 recommending that the Board urge
Council to negotiate a payment in lieu of park space for additional
units at False Creek North, with the proceeds to go towards the acquisition
of park space in Downtown South.
- Vancouver Greenways Plan Staff recommend that the Vancouver Greenways
Plan dated June 30, 1995 be received for information. City Planning
staff will give a presentation.
- Environmental Education\Interpretation
Planning Workshop Report Staff report dated July 6, 1995 recommending that the Board approve
the accompanying Environmental Education\Interpretation Workshop report;
that proposals be included within the 1996 operating budget; that
terms of reference be developed for an Advisory Committee with a followup
report to the Board.
- Lease of Justice Institute Facility This is a late distribution report.
- Dutch Canadians Remember 1945 Society, 50th Anniversary Commemorative
Artwork This is a late distribution report.
LAST MEETING'S NOTICE OF MOTION
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, July 24, at 7:00 pm
(THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SUBMITTED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND
NOT FOR DISCUSSION UNLESS RAISED BY A BOARD MEMBER)
- Approval of Warrants Warrant #32 in the amount of $344,335.33.