Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, May 05, 1997 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
April 28, 1997 .
- The Chair to report on his meeting with the Minister of Transportation
about the Lions Gate Crossing.
COMMUNITY SERVICES AND BUDGETS COMMITTEE
- That the Board receive the Report from the Community Services &
Budgets Committee meeting held on Monday, April 28, 1997.
- Brock House Fire Sprinklers Installation
Staff report dated April 23, 1997 recommending that the Board approve
the allocation of up to $32,400 from the 1996 Capital Budget, representing
one-third of the cost to install fire sprinklers and related work
in Brock House.
PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE
- That the Board receive the Report from the Planning & Environment
Committee meeting held on Monday, April 28, 1997.
- Hastings Park
Staff information report dated April 24, 1997. There will be no delegations
on this matter.
LAST MEETING'S NOTICE OF MOTION
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, May 12, 1997 at 7:00 pm
(THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SUBMITTED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND
NOT FOR DISCUSSION UNLESS RAISED BY A BOARD MEMBER)
- Approval of Warrants
Warrant #16 in the amount of $612,428.00.
Go to search