Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, February 12, 2001 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
January 29, 2001 .
- City Council Report.
- Firefighters Burn Fund - Cheque Presentation to the Board.
- Millennium Sports Facility - Update on the Gymnastics/Lawn Bowling
facility at Hillcrest Park.
- Sungold Entertainment re: Hastings Race Track
- Replacement of Fuel Management System
Staff report dated February 1, 2001 recommending that the Board approve
the transfer of $85,000 in Capital Budget funds as identified in the
report to provide funding for the supply and installation of new fuel
management system equipment to enable the Park Board to continue to
be a part of the corporate fuel operation.
- Capital Budget Plan - 2001
Staff report dated February 12, 2001 recommending that the Board approve
the Capital Budget Plan-2001 for $8,131,417 as described in Appendix
A to this report.
Appendix A The plan
ENQUIRIES, OTHER MATTERS AND NEW BUSINESS
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, February 26, 2001 at 7:00 pm
Go to search