Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, March 25, 2002 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
March 11, 2002 .
- Resource and Energy Award of Excellence by Consulting Engineers
of B.C. - Frank Belfry, President, Kerr Wood Leidal to make a
presentation to the Board
- City Council Report
- Accomplishment Report 2001
Staff report dated March 7, 2002 recommending that the report be received
- VanDusen Botanical Garden Concept
Staff report dated March 15, 2002 recommending that the Board approve
the VanDusen Botanical Garden Concept Plan for the purposes of guiding
future development projects at the Garden.
- Aquarium Research Pool - Design Approval
Staff report dated March 14, 2002 recommending that the Board approve
the design for the expansion of the research pool facilities at the
ENQUIRIES, OTHER MATTERS AND NEW BUSINESS
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Monday, April 8, 2002 at 7:00 pm
Go to search