NOTICE OF MEETING
BOARD OF PARKS AND RECREATION
PARK BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING
AGENDA - NOVEMBER 26 - REVISED (Nov.26)
Monday, November 26, 2012
PARK BOARD - BOARDROOM
2099 BEACH AVENUE
- A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
- Agendas and reports are available on the Park Board web site at http://vancouver.ca/parks/board/index.htm approximately one week before the meeting date.
- Highlights of the meeting are typically posted the day following the meeting.
- You may also communicate your thoughts on an issue to the Board by emailing email@example.com and they will receive all correspondence before the matter is considered.
For information please call Barinder Lalli, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.257.8453,
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Kevin Tuerlings, Meeting Coordinator, at 604.257.8452,
- Public Bike Share in Parks
- Final Approved Motion (carried)
- Portuguese Joe Silvey Project (Presentation only)
Motion on Notice
- Review of Bowling as a Recreational Activity
Mover: Commissioner Barnes
- Women in Sport
Mover: Commissioner Blyth
- Recreational Family Bowling Center
Mover: Commissioner Coupar
A Regular Board meeting will be convened immediately following the Park Board Committee Meeting
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
THAT the Board will go into a meeting later this day, which is closed to the public, pursuant to Section 165.2(1) of the Vancouver Charter, to discuss matters related to paragraphs:
(k) negotiations and related discussions respecting the proposed provision of an activity, work or facility that are at their preliminary stages and that, in the view of the Board, could reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the city if they were held in public.
ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- Park Board Committee Meeting – November 5, 2012
- Regular Board Meeting - November 5, 2012
GENERAL MANAGER'S REPORT
REPORT OF THE PARK BOARD COMMITTEE
- Park Board Committee Meeting
Monday, November 26th, 2012
Approval and recommendations of actions.
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT MEETING: Monday, December 10, 2012 at 7:00 pm at the Park Board office.
Go to search