NOTICE OF MEETING
BOARD OF PARKS AND RECREATION
PARK BOARD COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, July 8, 2013
PARK BOARD - BOARDROOM
2099 BEACH AVENUE
- A recording of the Agenda is available at 604-257-8507.
- Agendas and reports are available on the Park Board web site at http://vancouver.ca/parks/board/index.htm approximately one week before the meeting date.
- Highlights of the meeting are typically posted the day following the meeting.
- You may also communicate your thoughts on an issue to the Board by emailing email@example.com and they will receive all correspondence before the matter is considered.
For information please call Catherine Huang at 604.257.8428 or
email Pat Boomhower, Meeting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Food Action Plan
-- Approved Local Food Action Plan
- Special Events Approval - Pride Festival
A Regular Board meeting will be convened immediately following the Park Board Committee Meeting
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
THAT the Board will go into a meeting later this day, which is closed to the public, pursuant to
Section 165.2(1) of the Vancouver Charter, to discuss matters related to paragraphs:
(k) Negotiations and related discussions respecting the proposed provision of an activity, work or facility that are at their preliminary stages and that, in the view of the Board, could reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the city if they were held in public.
ADOPTION OF MINUTES
- Park Board Committee Meeting - May 13, 2013
- Regular Board Meeting - May 13, 2013
- Park Board Committee Meeting - May 27, 2013
- Regular Board Meeting - May 27, 2013
- Park Board Committee Meeting - June 24, 2013
- Regular Board Meeting - June 24, 2013
GENERAL MANAGER'S REPORT
REPORT OF THE PARK BOARD COMMITTEE
- Park Board Committee Meeting
Monday, July 8, 2013
Approval and recommendations of actions.
Motions on Notice
- Facility for Paddling Community in Vancouver
Mover: Commissioner Coupar
NOTICE OF MOTION
NEXT MEETING: Monday, July 22, 2013 at 7:00 pm at the Park Board office.
Go to search