Board of Parks and Recreation
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, September 20, 2004 at 7:00 pm
A recording of the Agenda
is available at 604-257-8507
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes of the regular meeting of the Board held on Monday,
July 19, 2004 .
- Minutes of the special meeting of the Board held on Wednesday, July 21, 2004 .
Cheque Presentation: Dr. George Price, Chair, BC Rehab, to present a cheque for an accessible pathway around Beaver Lake.
- Extension of Lease with BC Building Corporation for Buildings and Facilities at the Jericho Hill Centre
Staff report dated September 8, 2004 recommending that the Board approve and authorize the General Manager to enter into a five year extension of the existing leases for the Jericho Hill Centre Cafeteria Building, gymnasium and playing field with the British Columbia Building Corporation.
- Vancouver School Board - Letter of Agreement to Extend Use of a Portion of Sunset Park
Staff report dated September 3, 2004 recommending that the Board authorize the General Manager to sign a Letter of Agreement with the Board of School Trustees of School District #39 (Vancouver) extending the lease of a portion of Sunset Park for an additional 3 years to June 30, 2007 under the same terms and conditions.
- Vending Machine and Products Supply Agreement with Dairyland Fluid Division Ltd.
Staff report dated September 7, 2004 recommending that the Board approve recommendations A to D.
- VanDusen Botanical Garden Association Memorandum of Understanding
Staff report dated September 8, 2004 recommending that the Board approve recommendations A and B.
Appendix 1 - Memorandum of Understanding
That the Board later this evening go into a meeting which is closed to the public, pursuant to Section 165.2 of the Vancouver Charter, to discuss matters related to paragraph:
(e) the acquisition, disposition or expropriation of land or improvements, if the Board considers that disclosure might reasonably be expected to harm the interests of the city;
(i) the receiving of advice that is subject to solicitor-client priviledge, including communications for that purpose.
ENQUIRIES, OTHER MATTERS AND NEW BUSINESS
NEXT MEETING: Monday, October 04, 2004 at 7:00 pm.
Go to search